How can I stop being average? by Marissa Russell
Answer by Marissa Russell:
You stop being average by looking at what everyone else is doing and start doing the opposite. Here are some examples:
- Most people are overweight. You will get in shape.
- Most people save what’s left after spending. You will spend what’s left after saving.
- Most people consume valuable information and do nothing with it. You will apply what you’ve learned.
- Most people consume. You will create.
- Most people only talk about what they want to do. You will do what you want to do.
- Most people like to play it safe. You will take the risks necessary to propel you to the next level.
from How can I stop being average?
via Tumblr http://bit.ly/25KSACE