Monday, February 20, 2017

The Spies plotting against Trump are out of control – I’m saying this as registered Democrat and ex CIA operative

donald-john-trump_edit

“I know what’s best for foreign policy and national security… And I’m going to act on that.” – Aldrich Ames, a Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) agent convicted of treason in the 1980s and 1990s whose crimes resulted in the compromise of more than 100 assets. Many people were tortured and executed as a result.

During my time as a CIA officer, I quickly learned why all these rules were in place. I read people’s emails. I listened to phone calls. I recruited assets that told the dirtiest and most embarrassing of secrets. I came to realize that my power was both an awesome responsibility and, at times, wickedly seductive.

– And that is precisely what we are experiencing today. The spies who are plotting against President Donald J. Trump are breaking U.S. laws. They’re violating their oaths. And they’re committing treason to remedy (perceived) treason.

They likely don’t see it that way, of course.

But, then again, neither did Aldrich Ames.

Bryan Dean Wright is a former CIA ops officer and member of the Democratic Party. He contributes on issues of politics, national security, and the economy. BryanDeanWright.com Twitter @BryanDeanWright.

 

I’m a Democrat (and ex-CIA) but the spies plotting against Trump are out of control | Fox News


Filed under: Uncategorized

No comments:

Post a Comment