Answer by Nelson Wang:
There’s one way to become less boring:
HAVE MORE LIFE EXPERIENCES. NOW.
Here are my top 10 life experiences that could spark you out the world of boredom and into the realm of awesomeness:
- PACK YOUR SUITCASE AND TRAVEL THE WORLD - Because it’ll open your eyes to new perspectives
- TAKE A DANCE CLASS - Hip hop, salsa, ballroom or whatever style you like
- BE AN ARTIST - Learn to play the guitar (or any other instrument), compose music, DJ, paint, write, create a Youtube video, take a beautiful photo, do a stand up comedy routine, make a product
- GIVE A SPEECH TO A BIG CROWD - Join toastmasters
- START A COMPANY - Or at least give your idea a real try
- MAKE FRIENDS BEYOND YOUR CIRCLE - You might learn a lot from meeting new people. Their life stories and experiences could be fascinating and inspiring.
- GET IN THE BEST SHAPE OF YOUR LIFE - That transformation will make you feel so good (inside and out) and it’ll be an amazing story to tell.
- HOST DINNER EVENTS - It’s a great way to connect friends and loved ones. Plus it’ll make you a better cook.
- READ - Books in categories you’re interested in and newspapers (to stay up date on current events). Don’t be shy about reading books in categories you wouldn’t normally be interested in either!
- BE UNPREDICTABLE - Predictable is boring. Be spontaneous.
via Tumblr http://bit.ly/2a4LYsl