Saturday, January 21, 2017

If you were alone in your bedroom with a naked woman laying on your bed, would you have sex with her?

Not sure about the calling the police on a naked stranger offering (free?) sex. Or the ‘Just say No’ to a real offer by (naked) someone (other than my significant other/lover)

Answer by Franklin Veaux:

If I am home alone and a random woman I don't know is naked in my bed offering sex, the answer is no.

No, wait a minute, that's not true. The answer is hell no. Plus I'm calling the police.

If I am home alone and a woman I know who is not my lover is naked in my bed and offering sex, the answer is probably no, unless this is a woman I've already been talking to about becoming sexual with.

If I am home alone and one of my lovers is naked in my bed offering sex, the answer is most likely yes.

If you were alone in your bedroom with a naked woman laying on your bed, would you have sex with her?


Filed under: Uncategorized

No comments:

Post a Comment