Sunday, January 22, 2017

What is your primary reason​ for wanting to stay alive?


What is your primary reason​ for wanting to stay alive? by Ben Rode

Answer by Ben Rode:

To experience everything there is to experience! Since this isn’t a video game, we can’t just restart at the last save point.

Either we die, and that’s it. Or we reincarnate and have to start over as a baby, trying to learn everything all over again.

I have come so far and accomplished so much, and there is so much more fun stuff to do! I’m only just getting started… When I was 16–21, I was an adrenaline junkie, risking my life as much as I could to get a rush. I have too much to live for now!

I live in my dream home, with my dream wife, and a dream business where I get to only do what lights me up, and I have 2 amazing kids and another on the way.

I have come to far to start over now!!!

Thanks for the question. It was fun to reflect on all my gratitudes 🙂

What is your primary reason​ for wanting to stay alive?


Filed under: Uncategorized
from What is your primary reason​ for wanting to stay alive?

via Tumblr http://bit.ly/2kg1yVh

No comments:

Post a Comment